Why we are a great company to work for…
Answer4u is the UK’s leading Telephone Answering Service based in our very own 24/7 UK Call Centre located in Nottingham City Centre.
Through our on going commitment to our staff, continued investment in technology and our pride in building meaningful long-term relationships, we strive to deliver an outstanding service and create unsurpassed value for our clients and employees.
We maintain a friendly team of experienced inbound call agents who fully understand how critical the client’s first call and every call thereafter can be. If you are passionate about customer services, or feel like you have what it takes to become a valuable member of our team then we would love to hear from you.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Our Team?
About the role:
Answer4u are currently seeking suitable applicants for available ‘Inbound Customer Service Call Agent’ roles based in our Call Centre in the heart of Nottingham’s city centre.
Answer4u pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service on behalf of over 2000 clients, who utilise the many services we provide including:
- Virtual Reception
- Diary Management
- Call-out Coordination
- Customer Helplines
- Media Response
- Order Taking
- Disaster Recovery
- Brochure Requests and Fulfilment.
This is purely a customer service role and not a sales / cold calling position.
Your main responsibilities as an Inbound Call Agent will include:
- Handling a variety of inbound telephone calls on behalf of our clients
- Providing a professional, friendly and efficient service
- Relaying information to our clients in a clear, concise and accurate format
- Delivering excellent service in every customer interaction.
We are looking for keen and reliable individuals who display a passion for customer service and:
- Have the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Can demonstrate good keyboard skills
- Can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Thrives on working as part of a team but is also capable of working on their own initiative.
Previous experience in a Customer Service or Call Centre environment would be beneficial but not essential as full training, support and on the job coaching will be provided.
Apply here for a chance to join Our Journey
Simply fill out the form below and select one of the positions we are recruting for, then upload your most recent C.V. and Cover Letter and a member of our team will get in touch with you!