Free Trial Terms & Conditions
– Free trial is only available to new customers who have not held an account with ICS Ltd within the last 12 months.
– To set up a free trial a valid credit debit card must be provided. Answer4u will charge £1.00 to the card and immediately refund that to the card to ensure that we have the correct details. Should you continue to use our services past the Free Trial Period we will charge all future billing amounts to that card unless we are provided with an alternative payment method.
– Free trial period runs from date of sign up for a maximum of 7 days or 10 calls, whichever occurs soonest.
– ICS will waive any set up fees and the cost of your calls up to 7 days or 10 calls.
– ICS will provide you with a telephone number to direct your calls to during the free trial period. This number will be unique to you and should not be given out or published in any way.
– At the end of the Free Trial period we will contact you to see if you would like to continue with the service. If you do then we will confirm your account and will take your credit/debit card details to hold on file for future monthly payments or have you complete a direct debit form.
– Should you not wish to continue with your account then we will close your account and stop answering your calls and you will not be billed for any calls or services.
– Should you not receive 10 calls within the free trial period no call credit can be carried forward past the end of the free trial period should you carry on with the account.
– If you continue with a paid service after the free trial then ICS may replace the free trial divert number with an alternative divert number.
– Calls are answered under ICS Ltds Standard Terms and Conditions and all accounts that are continued after the Free Trial will be subject to those T&Cs which can be viewed in full here: ICS’ standard terms and conditions.
– ICS reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer in full or in part without notice and with immediate effect.